Line & Base maintenance
On time aircraft maintenance planning eliminates the risks of cancellation and delay of flights during the high season and peak periods and as a result saves your money.
Specialists of S7 Technics Holding do perform all types of line and base aircraft maintenance. We are always ready to give you recommendations on how to optimize the maintenance cost of your airline’s fleet.
Serviced aircraft types:
- Boeing 737 CL&NG
- Boeing 737 MAX
- Boeing 757/767
- Airbus A320neo Family
- Embraer E-170
- Sukhoi SSJ-100
Line maintenance – Transit check, Daily check, Weekly check, A-Check, 750 FH, 600 RH or equivalent.
Our LMS are located in 5 time zones across Russia: Moscow, Minerlanye Vody, Novosibirsk, Irkutsk, Yakutsk, Vladivostok. Such location is convenient for the fleet maintenance of airlines from Europe, Asia, the Middle and Far East.
Base maintenance – C-Check, D-Check, 12Y, 10Y or equivalent.
Our hangars for base maintenance are located in Moscow, Minerlanye Vody and Novosibirsk. Our capacity allows to perform maintenance for up to 10 C-Check lines of aircraft at the same time.
Feel free to contact our Clients Service to book a slot for your aircraft.
Engines maintenance & repair
CFM56-5B/7B engines are one of the most popular in commercial aviation. Every day they prove their reliability on thousands of aircraft around the world. The engine is the real heart of the aircraft, which requires regular qualified maintenance.
The engine specialists of S7 Technics Holding have been trained on the basis of the Swiss partner SR Technics and already today, the facility of the shop for the repair of aircraft engines at the Domodedovo airport successfully serves more than 23 power plants per year.
The implemented LEAN & Continuous Improvement program allows the engine shop staff constantly improve and optimize their work, by improving the quality of service performed while reducing the time of engine maintenance and repair.
Engine shop mechanics are ready to perform maintenance and inspection of CFM56-5B/7B engines both on-wing and off-wing. During the maintenance process, the key components of engines are checked, components are replaced, in order to extend the period of effective engines exploitation.
The only in Russia CFM56 engine shop is a great opportunity for airlines from Russia and abroad to solve the problem of time and financial costs in the maintenance of power plants of the aircraft.
The company’s Moscow Domodedovo-based station has recently launched Cyclean® engine washing, a new service, unprecedented and unrivaled in Russia
Aircraft engineering support
Professional and timely planning is the key to success in any activity. Experts of S7 Technics Holding have extensive experience in aircraft engineering support, which is confirmed by the Certificate Continued Airworthiness Management in compliance with the requirements of OTAR Part 39 Option 2 Subpart F (CAMO approval).
Our engineering team is ready to:
- Aircraft engineering support – preparation and composition of Maintenance schedule (MS);
- Accompany you fleet MRO program
- Develop and execute special procedures for the order of the Operator: flight, weighing of aircraft and others.
- Consult in terms of aircraft intake and commissioning, assist in obtaining a certificate of airworthiness.
- Develop technical documentation according to Airlines’ extra requests.
- Accompany the reliability program.
- Assist in technical issues with aircraft and component manufacturers. Working card development.
- Maintain status of modifications (SB, STC, etc).
- Analyze and process aircraft flight information
- Monitor and plan maintenance of aircraft and its components, including:
– Data preparation, arranging the status of repairs of the aircraft structure
– Organization of accounting and storage of technical records of the aircraft
– Development of technological maps of the aircraft and components
– Work of the Park of aircraft engines monitoring
– Development and arranging of LLP/HTC lists
– Accounting and organization of AD/SB execution
– Development and support of MEL
| Part-21 G & J
The image of the airline consists of many details: from website design to the design and quality of the aircraft livery. During the flight, passengers pay attention to the details of the interior. In a carefully selected interior design of the cabin, passengers get great pleasure from the flight, which in turn contributes to increasing loyalty to the airline and repeated appeals.
If you decide to update the interior of your aircraft, change its configuration or install additional equipment, you should contact the professionals who will do all the work at the highest level. According to our own qualified specialists in design and production, we can carry out a comprehensive modification of the interiors of your aircraft, from design documentation development to practical implementation on the aircraft.
Wide range of services of S7 Technics Holding includes:
- Design documentation development for modification of passenger compartments, installation of additional equipment, repair of interior components (restoration of leather covers of passenger compartment), external painting of the aircraft;
- Repair and sewing elements of an interior on own capacities (curtains, carpets, bags and covers, signal tapes);
- Large-size products (plugs for the engine, protective covers for business aircraft, container curtains)
- Luggage nets repair;
- Placards production (external, internal);
- Plastic parts production.
All works carried out as a part of this service are certified by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA Part-21 J, Part-21 G, Part 145). Before implementing the modification, our specialists carry out BurnTest of materials in their own laboratory of fire resistance. After that we can guarantee the compliance of the finished product with the requirements of the FAR25 standard.853 Appendix F, which will save you from financial expenses in future.
Aviation Training Center
The MRO industry is a constantly evolving industry, with dynamic technologies and drive to optimization and improvement. That is why the question of continuous professional growth and improvement of knowledge of engineering and technical specialists is always relevant.
Aviation training centre “S 7 ENGINEERING” is a place where you can improve your technical skills and gain new knowledges.
The teachers of the aviation training center are ready to improve the skills of Your technical specialists in the service of Airbus A320neo Family of all modifications, Boeing 737 CL&NG, RRJ-95, Boeing 757/767, Embraer-170 series,as well as to expand knowledge of aviation and business English.
- A, B 1.1, B2, B1.1+B2, C
Types of aircraft:
- Airbus A319/A320neo/A321
- Boeing 737-300/400/500/600/700/800/900
- Boeing 737 MAX
- Boeing 757-200/300
- Boeing 767-200/300/400
- The Sukhoi RRJ-95
- Embraer ERJ-170 Series
- Business English
- Technical English
- Specialized courses in Maintenance and repair of aircraft components
The methods of training in the aviation training center “S 7 ENGINEERING” is based on a combination of classical methods and modern international techniques, which brings easy assimilation of new knowledge.
In addition to educational services, the experts of the center are ready to consult on the human factor in the maintenance and issues of aviation legislation and other specialized courses.
Training center “S 7 ENGINEERING” has certificates of European (EASA PART-147), Russian (FAR-289) aviation authorities and License of the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation for training, training and retraining of engineering and technical specialists.
Training Aviation Center contacts:
Tel: +7 (495) 363 2767
Delivery/redelivery technical support
It’s no secret that the volume of passenger air traffic is growing steadily every year. Many airlines increasing and updating their fleets of aircraft also. Our specialists are experts in delivery/redelivery technical support.
S7 Technics provides technical support at all stages of work with leasing companies:
- Service at delivery/return of aircraft to the lessor
- Reconfiguration of the cabin during delivery/transfer of aircraft to the lessor
- Engineering support during delivery/return of aircraft to lessor or airline
The painting hangar, operating under the EASA Part 145 Certificate, is located at Mineralnye Vody airport. This is a modern base with the capacity of any narrow-body aircraft, up to Airbus 320neo, Boeing 737 MAX and Boeing 757. The hangar is equipped with a modern dust removal system, provides optimal temperature and humidity, in any time of the year. The hangar is equipped with a modular dock system Layher, quickly changed to the desired type of aircraft.
Painting is made by HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) and Electrostatic Coating Graco systems.
Specialists of the painting hangar were trained under the guidance of experts from the companies MaasAviation, PPG Aerospace, Cee-Bee, Akzo Nobel, Graco.
Our specialists are trained and approved for AkzoNobel coatings: Base Coat\Clear Coat, Eclipse, Aviox, Aerobase, Aerodur, BCCC MICA Aviox, BCCC MICA Aerobase; PPG Aerospace: Base Coat\Clear Coat, CA8000, CA9000, BCC9008, BCC9008 MICA.
During the aircraft painting we use the advanced technology Base Coat/Clear Coat (base/varnish), which is a protective coating by a special varnish, which reduces the adverse effects of ultraviolet radiation during operation of the aircraft. We are also ready to offer our customers the application of MICA coating.
In matters of painting aircraft we are trusted by airlines: Aeroflot, S7, Rossiya, Zoom Air, Utair, Ural Airlines, Air Astana, Weltall.
Check the availability of slots for painting Your aircraft from our experts.
Repair of components and systems
Modern laboratory complex of S7 Technics Holding maintains and repairs aviation equipment of major aircraft types, including:
- Radio and related equipment
- Onboard kitchen equipment
- CFM56-5/7 engines MRO
- Hydraulic components
- Light and signal equipment
- Cabin light equipment
- Emergency escape equipment
- Oxygen supply equipment
- Air conditioning system equipment and components
- Fire extinguishing equipment
- Vacuum toilets Zodiac Aerospace
- Heat exchangers (TAT-Engineering)
- Repair and maintenance of heat exchange systems TAT Engineering.
Engine MRO shop is opened up in 2016 in partnership with SR Technics – European leader of MRO services production. S 7 ENGINEERING’s engine MRO shop is based at Domodedovo airport and provides MRO services for CFM56-5B/7B engines. CFM56 engines maintained in the new shop are among the most widely-used power plants in aviation today, and are used on some the world’s most popular aircraft types like Airbus A320 Family and Boeing 737 NG. Technical staff of our company has passed special education. Apart from on-wing maintenance, the shop’s team is capable of removing engines from wing and carrying out in-shop maintenance when a more detailed inspection is needed.
Logistic support and logistics
Proper work of the Logistics Department determines the advantage of the airline in time, and as a result, reducing the time of offwing. The ability to be in touch 24 hours, 7 days a week, the ability to create and manage the supply chain of the necessary parts and components is an indicator of the level of professionalism of logistics. The team of logistics Department of S7 Technics Holding proves it every second, day and month with successful results of work and long-term trust of Customers.
S7 Technics specializes in providing the following logistics services:
- All types of materials purchase;
- Loan components for short term;
- 24/365 AOG Support;
- Customs clearance of the aviation materials, components and tools is performed by custom processing department. (Own customs warehouse in Novosibirsk);
- Aircraft parts, expendables and consumables sales and exchange; spare parts stock by position ‘no-go’;
S7 Technics Holding has consignment and own stock of spare parts on ‘no-go’ positions for major aircraft types. The company also offers logistics solutions on delivery and customs clearance for components, expendables and equipment.
Flight information analysis and processing
Modern aircraft generate hundreds of gigabytes of various flight data. The competence of our specialists – to perform a competent decoding and analysis of such data, because the speed and accuracy of these processes, the aircraft reliability depends on.
Specialists of S7 Technics Holding work with flight information of Airbus A320 Family, Boeing 737 CL&NG, Boeing 767, ATR-42-500, Embraer E-170 , Beechcraft, Gulfstream G-550. All work is carried out on the basis of certificates issued by the Russian air registry.
Our specialists work on reading information from speech recorders by Honeywell and speech recorders testing with the help of a specialized stand.
In addition to decoding flight data, our experts are ready to perform:
- Comprehensive and specific transcript (graphics, repropagate, help);
- Building a glide path to assess landing accuracy;
- Other applications (providing data for monitoring aircraft engines and systems);
- Work on evaluation of registration of mandatory parameters and voice channels of emergency recorders.
Flight information processing Department team works 24/7, which allows us to provide useful information quickly and efficiently.