Repair of components and systems
Modern laboratory complex of S7 Technics maintains and repairs aviation equipment of major aircraft types, including:
- Radio and related equipment
- Onboard kitchen equipment
- CFM56-5/7 engines MRO
- Hydraulic components
- Light and signal equipment
- Cabin light equipment
- Emergency escape equipment
- Oxygen supply equipment
- Air conditioning system equipment and components
- Fire extinguishing equipment
- Vacuum toilets Safran Aerospace
- Repair and maintenance of heat exchange systems TAT Engineering.
Engine MRO shop is opened up in 2016 in partnership with SR Technics – European leader of MRO services production. S 7 ENGINEERING’s engine MRO shop is based at Domodedovo airport and provides MRO services for CFM56-5B/7B engines. CFM56 engines maintained in the new shop are among the most widely-used power plants in aviation today, and are used on some the world’s most popular aircraft types like Airbus A320 Family and Boeing 737 NG. Technical staff of our company has passed special education. Apart from on-wing maintenance, the shop’s team is capable of removing engines from wing and carrying out in-shop maintenance when a more detailed inspection is needed.